AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
"Oh, we’re using our made-up names? In that case, I am Spider-Man."
This changes everything. The whole world has geared up for the upcoming Marvel blockbuster Avengers: Infinity War that arrives in less than one week time. The friendly neighborhood Spider-Man will have to use his wit, strength, and Spider Sense to help the other heroes stop the warlord from enacting his master plan to collect all the powerful Infinity Stones.
Being the movie in Marvel Cinematic Universe that has been all leading to, the excitement over this massive battle is at a fever pitch and today Hot Toys is thrilled to present the highly anticipated groundbreaking 1/6th scale Iron Spider Collectible Figure which has received a lot of positive reviews after it made its debut at Avengers: Infinity War exhibition powered by Hot Toys!
Designed by Tony Stark, the impressive brand new futuristic Iron Spider Suit has equipped with the latest amazing high-tech weapons. Expertly crafted based on the stylish appearance of Iron Spider with the most up-to-date details in the movie, the collectible figure features three interchangeable heads including a newly developed interchangeable masked head with LED light-up function, a masked head sculpt with four pairs of interchangeable eye pieces to create numerous combinations of Spider-Man’s expressions and a newly painted interchangeable head sculpt featuring remarkable likeness of Tom Holland, a newly developed specialized body, a skillfully tailored metallic red and dark blue-colored Iron Spider suit with gold-colored trims perfectly capturing all the tiniest details, two pairs of articulated Iron Spider pincers with stylish gold-colored painting, a variety of spider-web shooting effect parts and a movie themed dynamic figure stand.
Power up your entire Marvel Cinematic Universe collection with this young Spidey in his up-to-date suit from Avengers: Infinity War!
PRODUCT NAMEIRON SPIDER
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 28.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESA NEWLY DEVELOPED INTERCHANGEABLE MASKED HEAD WITH LED LIGHT-UP FUNCTION, A NEWLY DEVELOPED MASKED HEAD SCULPT WITH FOUR SETS OF INTERCHANGEABLE EYEPIECES, A SPIDER-MAN MASK (NOT WEARABLE ON FIGURE)
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY YULLI. 3D DESIGNED BY DA-HYE KIM
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY KOJUN
The 1/6th scale Iron Spider Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Spider in Avengers: Infinity War
- One (1) newly developed interchangeable masked head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) newly developed masked head sculpt with four (4) sets of interchangeable eyepieces that can create numerous combination of expressions
- One (1) newly painted interchangeable head sculpt with authentic likeness of Tom Holland as Peter Parker
- Newly developed body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 28.5 cm tall
- Twelve (12) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of relaxed hands
• One (1) pair of palms for cobweb shooting
• One (1) pair of palms for cobweb swinging
• One (1) pair of open hands
• One (1) pair of gesturing hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) newly developed metallic red and dark blue colored Spider-Man suit with gold trims, embossed cobweb pattern and dark blue spider emblem on chest
- One (1) pair of red-colored boots with gold trims and embossed cobweb pattern
- Two (2) pairs of detachable gold-colored articulated Iron Spider pincers
- One (1) Spider-Man mask (not wearable on figure)
- One (1) open spider web effect accessory
- Four (4) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths, attachable to the web-shooters
- A specially designed Avengers: Infinity War themed dynamic figure stand with movie logo
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- 3D Design by Da Hye, Kim
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by Kojun
Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2019
** Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required.